A little information...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am currently caring for my sick mother and so, while I have uploaded some past works my new work will likely be slow in coming.

While life is not exactly the way I planned it right now, I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else.

I have created this blog to remind me, in the meantime, of who I am and what it is that I 'do'.

I hope you enjoy my 'stuff' as much as I enjoy yours.

Have a lovely day!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009


Hibiscus

Mixed Media

on paper


This is one I did for my mum years ago....it is quite large

The next few will be hers too.....s'cuse the glass reflection in the pic
but I'm not taking it out of the frame :)

Copyright 2009

2 comments:

aurbie said...

That is beautiful. I know it is early but give your mother a hug for me and wish her a Happy Mother's Day from Maryland.

Poetic Artist said...

That is truly wonderful.. Are you able to do any work now? I know it is hard for me to create taking care of my mom.
Katelen