A little information...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am currently caring for my sick mother and so, while I have uploaded some past works my new work will likely be slow in coming.

While life is not exactly the way I planned it right now, I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else.

I have created this blog to remind me, in the meantime, of who I am and what it is that I 'do'.

I hope you enjoy my 'stuff' as much as I enjoy yours.

Have a lovely day!

Saturday, May 2, 2009



Dragonfly

Lino cut print

Student Work

This one gave me blisters :)



Copyright 2009

6 comments:

Every Photo Tells A Story said...

I just looked up the process, so I can understand why it gave you blisters! So, you're doing print making as well? It's a beauty as well as your Dragonfly Lithograph from a couple of days ago.

Self-Proclaimed Mistress of Nothing said...

I remember doing one of these projects, on a smaller scale, in high school. I understand why you have blisters! It's beautiful. That must have taken many hours -- but your hard work definitely paid off! ~♥~

Jeannette StG said...

I know what you mean - lino prints are pretty hard on your hands!It helps to have garden gloves on. But I really like the process. Have a friend that has open house right before Christmas and whoever comes, gets his/her lino print on recycled paper to send out as Christmas cards (he does it on a hand printer 1907 I believe)!

Strawberry Girl said...

Ahhh, I am amazed!! You are such a talented artist.

I love stopping by here (when I am not behind on everything) :D

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so neat and precise! Truly beautiful also!

Thank you for your message, so sorry I have been tearing my self apart in the hope I can carry on my art without blocks in roads I want to travel.
I think I have found the answer of copyright infrindgement and have placed it on my blog at the side so it stays there forever reminding me to be free as we can develop our own art from an inspired piece of art from another!
So many blessing to you!

Kathie said...

I know what you mean about the blisters!!!

I love this lino-cut ... and I have one of your embossings too :-)