A little information...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am currently caring for my sick mother and so, while I have uploaded some past works my new work will likely be slow in coming.

While life is not exactly the way I planned it right now, I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else.

I have created this blog to remind me, in the meantime, of who I am and what it is that I 'do'.

I hope you enjoy my 'stuff' as much as I enjoy yours.

Have a lovely day!

Thursday, May 7, 2009


Ink

on paper

Another one of mum's :)

Copyright 2009

3 comments:

Bogey said...

I love the colour scheme on this one in particular. What is the average size of your work?

Andrea and Kim said...

These are wonderful Michelle. I can see why your mother chose them. I would have thought you mad to take these out of the frame...glad you didn't go to that bother.

You have a lot of art up your sleeve, don't you?

Have a Great Day!

Strawberry Girl said...

Sigh... I love your work Michelle. :D