A little information...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am currently caring for my sick mother and so, while I have uploaded some past works my new work will likely be slow in coming.

While life is not exactly the way I planned it right now, I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else.

I have created this blog to remind me, in the meantime, of who I am and what it is that I 'do'.

I hope you enjoy my 'stuff' as much as I enjoy yours.

Have a lovely day!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009



Still Life

Mixed media

on paper





Copyright 2009

5 comments:

Jeannette StG said...

So different from your dream series! What would you say is your actual style?

Strawberry Girl said...

Interesting setting, (I see some of those cool pears in there). :D

Anonymous said...

This art is awesome, love the colours, everything about it, just perfect!

Linda S. Socha said...

Michelle .I love this .....Is it for sale? Hope things are well with you. I see you out and about and I am glad that I do
Linda

aurbie said...

I love this painting. The colors are awesome. Just beautiful.