A little information...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am currently caring for my sick mother and so, while I have uploaded some past works my new work will likely be slow in coming.

While life is not exactly the way I planned it right now, I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else.

I have created this blog to remind me, in the meantime, of who I am and what it is that I 'do'.

I hope you enjoy my 'stuff' as much as I enjoy yours.

Have a lovely day!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009








The Gathering

Mixed Media

on paper


Now living with ex husband as a birthday present :)



Copyright 2009

7 comments:

Bagman and Butler said...

Rather interesting birthday present! But gorgeous paintings as usual.

Natalie said...

Awesome.xx

mo.stoneskin said...

I love it. But where's the pork?

Sadia said...

Gorgeous colors Michelle!
Just superb! Take care.

Every Photo Tells A Story said...

I just love the patterns in your paintings. I can see this as jewelry (a pendant) or even fabric. It's really beautiful.

Strawberry Girl said...

A Birthday present?

Fantastic paintings!!

Love and Hugs

:}

Greener Bangalore said...

Wonderful Painting it is